Sampurn is liquid micro nutrients fertilizers as per government of Gujarat approved grade. It contains Fe-2.0%, Mn-0.5%, Zn- 4%, Cu- 0.3%, & B-0.5%. It is mainly use for drip irrigation, foliar application and drenching in soil.
- It helps in photosynthesis for better absorption of carbon dioxide and work like catalyst to get trip otophone.
- Improve flowering and fruiting.
- Improve gain filling in cereals and grain crops.
- Help in many enzymatic reactions of plants which responsible for quality parameters of crop plants.
- Increase chloroplast in crop which helps in more food production.
- Prevent fruit cracking in watermelon and cauliflower.
- Increase the resistance power of crop against adverse weather condition.